This CBD-infused recipe is paleo and gluten-free, and it uses delicious CBD icing instead of altering CBD oil by baking it into this delicious pumpkin loaf.
- 1 tbsp apple cider
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup yuca-root flour
- 1 tsp espresso powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
CBD sugar-free icing:
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Combine the apple cider with baking soda in a bowl and let the mixture fizz. Stir in eggs and mix with a stand mixer until peaks
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Line a bread loaf pan with parchment paper and pour the prepared batter into the
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Allow the loaf to cool in the freezer for 30
- For the icing: melt the coconut butter with the Ablis CBD coconut oil over low heat until combined and pour over the